Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learning Paths
Alicia_Schmidt
Community Manager
Community Manager
VP, Member Impact, Pledge 1%

Interested in creating a Global Ambassador Program to empower employees to help grow and scale your CSR programs? Use this sample Global Employee Volunteer Ambassador Application to help you recruit for rockstar employees to serve as Global Ambassadors of your program.

Note - we recommend converting the application to a free online tool, like Google Forms (or a tool that integrates with your HR systems), which will make distribution and application easy for both employees and your CSR team.

COMPANY

GLOBAL EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER AMBASSADOR PROGRAM APPLICATION

[Company] is seeking motivated employees to carry out our social impact mission in their region by becoming a Global Employee Volunteer Ambassador.

[Insert description of [Company]’s social impact efforts]

We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in their communities by devoting time and energy to work with other motivated employees. Be a part of the visionary team to guide [Company] Foundation’s outreach to non-profit and community organizations through [select relevant program/projects: in-kind donations, grant making, fundraising, donor outreach, and volunteerism].

ESTIMATED TIME COMMITMENT:

[X-X] hours per month meeting time

[X-X] hours per month outside preparation Ongoing project leadership

ABOUT YOU

• Full Name:
  • Employee ID:
  • Department/Team:
  • Work Email:
  • Phone Number:
  • Office Location:
  • Time Zone:
  • Start Date at [Company]:

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR INTERESTS BY ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (50 WORDS OR LESS FOR EACH):

Background:

• Briefly describe your role and responsibilities within the company:
  • Have you participated in any previous volunteer initiatives or ambassador programs? If yes, please elaborate.

Motivation:

• Why are you interested in becoming a Global Employee Volunteer Ambassador?
  • How do you believe this role aligns with your personal and professional objectives?
  • What do you hope to achieve or contribute to through this ambassadorship?

Skills and Qualifications:

• What skills or experiences do you possess that would make you an effective ambassador for our global volunteering initiatives?
  • Do you have previous community service, leadership, volunteer experience? Or experience planning events and rallying fellow employees?

Commitment:

• What kind of time commitment will you be able to make? Are you willing to serve on committees and/or task forces? Will you commit to attending board and/or committee meetings regularly?
  • How do you plan to balance your regular job responsibilities with the ambassador role?

I understand the responsibilities associated with the Global Employee Volunteer Ambassador role and confirm my commitment to fulfilling these duties to the best of my ability. I authorize the company to review the information provided in this application for the purpose of evaluating my candidacy for this program.It is my understanding that submitting this application does not guarantee my selection as Global Employee Volunteer Ambassador.

Submitted by (print name):

Date:

Submit application to xyz@company.com by MM/DD/YYYY.

Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎02-26-2024 03:46 PM
Updated by:

Contributors