Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

12.png

Isha N. William

CHRO, Fexle Services Pvt. Ltd.

📍Jaipur, India

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would that be and why?

Dynamic.

Do you give back to the community with your team and work? If so, what does this look like?

• We've partnered with the NGO "Manna's Children Home," offering financial assistance and other forms of support.
  • Our team dedicates time to providing technical training to underprivileged graduates, empowering them with valuable skills.
  • We facilitate in-house learning programs for our support staff, such as housekeeping and security personnel, fostering their professional growth. Notably, one of our staff members successfully transitioned to our Sales Team through this initiative.
  • We sponsor the education of some of our support staff members, ensuring access to opportunities for personal development.
  • Previously, we've funded the education of several girls who were the sole children in their families, aiming to break barriers and promote education.
  • During crises like the Kerala floods and for initiatives like cancer treatments and contributions to the PM National Relief Fund, we've organized fundraising campaigns.
  • Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we established a dedicated webpage on our website and deployed a team to work round-the-clock, providing crucial resources such as food packets, ambulances, oxygen cylinders, and other medical necessities to those in need.

What’s the best piece of advice you've ever received?

The best piece of advice I've ever received is to embrace social responsibility as a guiding principle in both personal and professional endeavors. By actively participating in initiatives that uplift communities and empower marginalized groups, such as women, not only do we contribute to a more equitable society, but we also foster our own growth and development.

There’s an interconnectedness between social responsibility and career advancement and it is transformative. It allows me to make meaningful contributions while simultaneously advancing my own journey towards success.

This year’s International Women’s Day themes are focused on investing in women and inspiring inclusion. What can we do to make today’s workplaces more equitable and inclusive for women?

Women empowerment and upliftment has always been at the core of FEXLE’s values. To create more equitable and inclusive workplaces for women, we can take concrete steps such as implementing mentorship programs specifically tailored to support women's career advancement. Pairing senior female leaders with junior female employees can provide invaluable guidance, networking opportunities, and encouragement.

Additionally, conducting regular trainings for all employees can help raise awareness and promote a culture of inclusivity where women feel valued, respected, and empowered to thrive.

What advice do you have for women who are just starting their career?

For women just starting their careers, my advice would be to embrace confidence in your abilities and never underestimate the value of your unique perspective and contributions.

Seek out mentors who can provide guidance and support as you navigate the professional landscape. Additionally, don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and pursue opportunities for growth and advancement.

"Remember that setbacks are a natural part of the journey, so approach challenges with resilience and determination. Lastly, prioritize continuous learning and skill development to stay agile and competitive in your chosen field."

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

This year, I'm eagerly anticipating a balanced focus on both personal and professional growth. On a personal level, I'm committed to prioritizing my health and well-being alongside my professional endeavors, ensuring that I maintain a sustainable work-life balance. Moreover, I'm excited about the prospect of expanding Fexle Team's presence globally, contributing to the company's success while also embracing our social responsibility by fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion in our expanding global footprint.