cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation.  While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 1.11.36 PM.png

Eugenia Maria Messeri

HR Manager, Xcc-eXpericence

Roma, Lazio, Italy

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences.

HR Manager - I manage all HR process such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employer Branding and Company Branding.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

The best part of my job is people, I love to work for them and with them in order to create best enviroment and support employee in their professional growth.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges, especially during these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

The first motivation, in this challenging moment, were my family and the people I worked with. From a professional perspective I asked myself "How this situation is impacting me? How I feel and how can I give my support to my team?
Is what I want for me  and my needs the same for my team?"

I found a different way of communicating, tried to understand different feelings and a different point of view to support and spend more time with my team.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

During my life I received lots of good advices – but the one that I use in this moment of my life is “You are human too” and it is true – I am human. 

What does generosity mean to you?

In my opinion generosity is any gesture, even the smallest one done for the purpose of making someone else feel good
without having something in return. 

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

I’m a positive person because I always try to see the best in each situation, accepting some mistake and improving myself always.