cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 4.45.33 PM.png

Clara Perez

CEO/Founder, Radical One 

Santiago, Dominican Republic.

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

I passionately lead a small but mighty group of developers. From developing to daily operations to inspiring and motivating both our collaborators, partners and customers.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

Helping our customers succeed by being able to meet their needs and being able to inspire others around me, by example, to be a servant leader.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

Practicing resilience and knowing that each of our stories, battles and conquests serves a purpose and inspires others to act.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received? 

In order to be a leader in technology, you need to know more than just technology. You must understand the people behind it (the makers) and in front of it (the consumers).

What does generosity mean to you?

It means empathy in action.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Curious.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be? 

Level Up by Ciara

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

I'm thrilled to jump start and grow Radical One. A consultancy firm that I've founded to create an army of technology professionals around the globe who are passionate about customer success, innovation, and giving back.