Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

49.png

Liz Beggs

Chief Operating Officer (COO), Payments Consulting Network

📍Melbourne, Australia

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would that be and why?

Personable, because I work with many people within my ecosystem and always try to foster good relationships.

Pledge 1% provides a framework for businesses to do good. Do you think it’s important for today’s corporate leaders to prioritize social impact? If so, why?

Absolutely, I believe corporate leaders are in a unique position to influence those around them and create a culture for future generations.

Do you give back to the community with your team and work? If so, what does this look like?

We support many NFP's through pro-bono work, regular attend and contribute to fundraising charity events. In addition, as a part of our Giving Program, we also provide a free Pricing Comparison service for small businesses that presents information on cost effective service provider options to consider.

What’s the best piece of advice you've ever received?

Be true to yourself.

What advice do you have for women who are just starting their career?

Learn as much as you can, follow your passions and be adaptable to change and opportunities.

"Learn as much as you can."

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

I am looking forward to assisting our clients in providing them with more efficient, streamlined, fit-for-purpose and cost-effective solutions.