cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation.  While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 8.55.46 PM.png

Beth Clements

Operations Director, ProvenWorks

Reading, Berks, United Kingdom

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

Overseeing and realising our customer success strategy and working with everyone across the team to make sure our customers are supported in the most effective way possible. 

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

Collaborating with people from all over the world! I have the pleasure of working with a range of organisations from tiny non profits to huge enterprises and the people I meet along the way always bring a smile to my face! 

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

Our team! We all support and encourage each other when someone is struggling or lacking in motivation. Knowing someone is only a video call away when I need support is really reassuring. 

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received? 

Breathe! When there are 100 things to do, stop and write down what needs to be done right now. Most tasks are probably not as urgent as you think. 

What does generosity mean to you? 

Someone dropping everything to be present for you when you need them. 

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share? 

At ProvenWorks we encourage everyone to be more environmentally friendly! I am as eco-friendly as possible with everything that I do at home and that doesn't stop at work either! We heavily encourage recycling in the office and share advice for how people can save the planet when working from home too. Simple tips can go a really long way. (I’m more than happy to share my own tips and tricks!)

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Smiling! No matter what the day brings, whenever I’m in a meeting whether it’s with a customer or a member of the ProvenWorks team, I will always smile. Bringing positive energy to calls is so important especially when everyone has been working from home and is probably suffering from Zoom fatigue! 

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be? 

Xavier Rudd - We Deserve To Dream (I can’t help but watch the music video every time I put this song on!) 

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

I’ve recently been involved in raising more awareness of opportunities for women in tech by visiting schools to show students what roles are available within the Salesforce Ecosystem. I can’t wait to carry on with that project this year!

On a personal level, my goal is to get better at surfing! You’ll find me chasing the sun whenever possible in my campervan (and falling off my surfboard into the sea!).