PastedGraphic-3-800x600

Global music artist and entrepreneur will.i.am and his company i.am+  have joined the Pledge 1% movement and are #PledgingItForward in a big way with the launch of their newest product BUTTONS, premium BluetoothTM earphones.

As a new Pledge 1% member, i.am+ is donating 1% of net proceeds, 1% of staff time, and 1% of product to the i.am.angel Foundation, which operates after school tutoring programs like i.am College Track, as well as supports FIRST robotics clubs and civic ‘appathons’ that help underprivileged high school students gain hands-on access to STEM and tech curriculum.

will.i.am says,

“Education is a solution to a lot of the world’s problems. When you buy i.am+ products, like BUTTONS, just know you’re helping build centers that teach kids important skill sets, keeping young people off the streets and getting them into building consumer electronics, and computer systems.”

BUTTONS are now available from iamplus.com, Apple Stores, apple.com, and high-end retailers worldwide.  Check out their press release to learn more.  And remember, 1% of every purchase will help advance a student’s future!

To read the original press release, visit https://iamplus.com/company/buttons-press-release.pdf