Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 16.05.23 - Ines Garcia.png

Get Agile Ltd

Salesforce Technology, Agile Coaching, Circular Economy, Carbon Accounting, , Biomimicry

www.getagile.co.uk

Started way before 2018, that year was the official involvement with Pledge 1% from employees time including professional services, since further % have increased, to 5% of book sales donation supporting SDG4 Quality Education, 1% of yearly profits, 1% of personal income donated.

We’re used to operating by the maxim “you can have cheap, fast or good: pick two”, but with the triad of sustainability, happiness and profit you really can have all three. In fact, with those things as a focus they actually nourish each other.

Companies are composed of individuals and we can do both, do good and do well. In fact, it’s more rewarding.
The value of a company’s goods and services is relative to the waste it generates. Sustainability and happiness are not at the expense of profit but a means to it.

“Put your money where you want the world to go. It’s as simple and as powerful as that” Christiana Figueres, Former Executive Secretary UNFCCC.
And put your mind, heart and efforts there too.

Over the years I have been extending the practice to help organisations to reduce waste. Waste of time, of efforts, of energy, finance, materials. To focus on impact. To leave the place better than how we found it that’s: Product, People and Planet.

I’m a Circular Economy professional (from Cambridge executive program) and very recently after rather intense last 6 month I can call myself a Biomimicry Practitioner. Also anything Carbon Accounting, I'm right here.

Welcome to the Age of Purpose.

The question is: Are you willing to be part of it?

ref: https://getagile.co.uk/impact-2021/