cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 8.22.18 PM.png

Vartika

Growth Marketing Manager, Dextara Digital

Telangana, India

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences.

Head of Marketing and Salesforce Partnership Practice. I oversee the Dextara Digital brand's expansion and am responsible for developing and implementing of marketing strategy align with the business goals. I also ensure the success of my team by supporting the company culture for their professional growth and teamwork.

This year's International Women's Day theme is "Embrace Equity." What does this mean to you? How can we build workplaces that are more equitable and inclusive?

Embracing equity in the workplace means creating an environment where everyone has an equal chance to succeed, regardless of their personal characteristics. To achieve this, it's essential to educate employees on issues related to equity and inclusion, set clear goals and track progress, implement policies and practices that promote equity, foster an inclusive workplace culture, and hold leadership accountable. When everyone is treated fairly and has an equal opportunity to succeed, it creates a more productive and positive work environment like the one we have at Dextara.

Do you have any mentors or role models who have helped you on your personal journey?

My Parents are my great mentors. They educated me on how to be purpose-driven in life, which keeps me going every day.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

Keep trying until you get it. So always believe in yourself and achieve what you love.

The past few years have brought many new and unprecedented challenges. What keeps you motivated or inspires you to stay optimistic?

If the past brought new and unprecedented challenges, we also have the means to overcome them. Despite the challenges in the past, my optimistic nature helped me think about finding solutions to overcome the challenges. So having the trust, confidence, and positive attitude to handle anything motivated me.

My Belief- Every problem has a solution, and Nothing is impossible. All one can do is be positive and work consistently to become a better person each day.

Pledge 1% helps companies of all sizes and stages leverage their assets for social good. Why do you think it's important that companies prioritize social impact? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share?

Companies should prioritize social impact because it allows them to make a positive difference in the world and address pressing challenges while also attracting and retaining top talent, building customer loyalty, enhancing brand reputation, and fostering innovation.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

I need two words😊- Real and Unstoppable because I can’t pretend, and I never give up.

Do you have any unique or useful life hacks to help get through your day?

Surround yourself with positive people, always respond, and don’t react.

Do you have any go-to apps or tools use love to use?

Evernote.

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

Well, nothing new, same as last year to upskill and be able to guide others.

I'm excited about my work with Dextara Digital and will continue to see me grow with the company's growth this year.
The constant business expansion and being a part of this dynamic work culture always inspire me to take an active part. This excitement uplifts my zeal to be creative and ideate with our teams to improve processes, gain new skills, contribute extra to  #Build<Great>, and offer our clients excellence.

We have begun gaining momentum in the market, and we're pushing ourselves to raise the bar.