Automation Anywhere is the No. 1 cloud automation platform, delivering automation and process intelligence solutions across all industries to automate end-to-end business processes for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world's only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea and build deeper customer relationships that drive business growth.
Tech for Good at Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere is changing the way the world works. With our intelligent automation platform, organizations and teams everywhere can build a digital workforce, where humans working alongside bots can help companies transform, innovate, and scale.
Our Pledge to Give Back
We are proud to be part of the Pledge 1% global movement and have committed product and time to ultimately impact 100 million humans. We believe automation isn’t only about driving speed and business efficiencies, and at its core, we are making work more human and freeing people to go be great.
Our Social Impact Office empowers nonprofits and uplifts human lives to create a more diverse and accessible future of work.
• Technology access: Expanding the capacity of nonprofits and social enterprises with automation and AI for good with discounted licenses and technical support.
• Human economic uplift: Uplifting underserved and economically disadvantaged people to future-ready jobs with upskilling and reskilling training and certifications.
• Community investment: Strengthening communities to meet social and environmental issues with grants, employee volunteering and giving, and in-kind computer and equipment donations.
Tech for Good with the ‘Telegram for Humanity’ Bot From distributing aid to messaging and conducting needs assessments, technology is already playing a major role supporting and scaling humanitarian response by NGOs around the world.
Automation Anywhere is proud to partner with Center for Humanitarian Technology (CFHT) to enable more internally displaced people (IDPs) to receive critical aid. We collaboratively created the ‘Telegram for Humanity’ Bot—a customized software bot, or digital worker, that automates thousands of requests for aid with greater speed and accuracy. The bot drastically reduces the amount of manual processing and data validation required and enables volunteers-on-the-ground to focus on what matters most, people. Volunteers use the much-needed time back to directly assist IDPs with food, hygiene kits, medicine and diapers, and access to advocates and specialists.
“Partnering with Automation Anywhere to build custom technology solutions for humanitarian organizations fulfills the core mission,” said Dean Hamilton, Founder and Executive Director of CFHT. “Using the Automation Anywhere technology to improve access to food and medicine in the middle of a humanitarian crisis shows the versatility of the platform and the company’s commitment to social impact. This collaboration is just the beginning of what is sure to be a long and fruitful partnership to solve technology challenges faced by humanitarian organizations across the globe.”
Since ‘Telegram for Humanity’ Bot went live, the local nonprofit organization in Ukraine has opened 12 new centers to serve more people. In the first six weeks, the bot and associated automation: • Processed 12,900+ requests for relief;
• Assisted the local nonprofit with humanitarian aid for 5,000+ IDPs in Ukraine;
• Built better data for CFHT, resulting in a simplified and faster response when people submit additional requests for aid;
• Saved about 400 hours to repurpose into direct service with people in need of support and care. Are you on a mission for social good? Intelligent automation is ready to help.
Reach out to email@example.com to explore how technology can advance your cause.