cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

logo-1.png

Social Champ began with a dream, and since then, we have only gotten bigger and better.  Our startup had a vision behind it, which made it unique and extremely solution-oriented, and result-driven. 

Social Champ is a social media management tool with solutions for multiple networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GMB, Pinterest, and Instagram. We are working on continuously evolving and making way for more social media profiles, and it won't be long before our development team integrates almost all important social networks. 

Our Pledge to give Back

Since day 1, we have been offering a flat 50% on all plans for NGOs, no matter what their size is. To give back to society, we helped countless businesses stay on their feet during the pandemic by slashing the prices and providing social media support. 

A few months ago, Social Champ joined hands with Pledge1% to donate 1% of our time for the betterment of the industry. I also take out a portion of my time for training, consultations, and talks to help others start their startups. 

Current Company Plans

Currently, Social Champ has been in the business for quite some years, and we have made quite an impact during the time. Right now, we have several clients on multiple different plans who are making a change through their social media. 

However, since we are still developing and evolving with time, we are working on bringing forward new features and experimenting with different solutions. We recently launched a magnitude of new features, including multiple visual integrations, making it super easy to design and edit images and videos within the content dashboard. It has also made uploading pictures very easy and time-efficient. 

The integrations include Canva, Crello, Wave.video, Flickr, Imgur, Google Drive, and Dropbox. 

The second major feature that we introduced was Workspace, which was introduced, keeping the accessibility of people in mind. Most of our users are people who use multiple accounts, and they often want to group profiles together so that it is easier to organize. The workspace feature enables you better organize, manage, and monitor multiple profiles together. One of the best things about this feature is the fact that you can assign team members to a specific workspace rather than giving them access to the entire account. 

Social Champ also has a revamped content dashboard with a better and advanced main panel. The primary and secondary panel was also revised into a better and more organized form. 

Other interesting updates include:

• The Instagram first comment to increase reach and engagement with multiple hashtags. 
  • Live location tagging from within the platform on different posts 
  • Multiple images integrations with a facility to upload up to 9 images for Facebook and LinkedIn. 
  • Direct Link integration to fetch media for the content with the new media upload UI. 
  • Facebook first comment for pages and groups. 
  • Revamped post approvals as a part of team collaboration and workspace feature. 
  • In-app notifications for team approvals and all other feature updates. 
  • Two-factor authentication for more security and better privacy. 

The team is also working on multiple new integrations, features, and platforms to make the tool more inclusive for all. 

Our team at Social Champ takes multiple interviews, conducts Twitter Chat sessions #ChampsTalk, and posts success stories of real clients. Other members who use Social Champ can also suggest who their mentors and favorite influencers are so that the team can reach out to them for interviews and other collaboration activities. 

Success Stories 

Here are a few success stories:

“Social Champ completely changed my planning and posting work from the ground up. And by that, I mean it has significantly simplified and streamlined what I do.

I have used other platforms previously, and although they all had their pluses and minuses, Social Champ is the only one that I have found that puts all the right elements together in the right way.

I can very quickly add content, images, videos, and once they’re uploaded, I can see in a glance which client has what content scheduled for when. That alone makes my work so much easier.” - Will Helton

“One of the key components of any good social media strategy is content consistency. SocialChamp.io is the tool that enables me to implement that part of my strategy. The workspaces allow me to organize the profiles for the different brands. The queues allow me to pre-define my preferred posting times and allow me to create posts and let the system slot them. The recurring post truly allows me to set it and forget it.

Probably my favorite feature of SocialChamp.io is the Canva integration. I can create posts on the fly and still use my branding elements from Canva. SocialChamp has become one of my most recommended tools.” - Nena B. Abdul Wakeel.

“The scheduling of social media posts plays an important role in our workflows. We can perfectly cover the different needs of our customers with the help of Social Champ.

If we didn’t use Social Champ, we probably wouldn’t be able to provide such an accurate and reliable social media service to our customers.

Everyone in the marketing agency sector knows that regularly publishing customer social media posts without automation is a real nightmare.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Linkedin, Google My Business, Pinterest. Managing so many types of social media platforms is already a challenge even for one customer.

Handling social media posts in the case of multiple clients quickly becomes untraceable without using advanced social media scheduling software.

We found the most suitable solution for us in Social Champ. We can also make good use of the content calendar, post scheduling, Bulk Schedule, and repurposing content function.

Our clients love that we can reliably manage their social media presence. It is a great help not to miss or forget to publish a post because Social Champ does the job in the background.” - Gábor Nagy.

All in all, we aim to bring forward a user-centric tool with a particular focus on introducing and developing solution-oriented features. Our team listens to what the customers want and then experiments and research that specific feature before releasing it for the greater audience.