Pledge 1%’s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way.

What is your name and title?

Sneha Sheth, Chief Delivery Officer at Addteq.

Briefly (1-2 sentences) describe your current role.

I work as the Chief Delivery Officer at Addteq and I am a supporter of Pledge 1% and the Room2Read NJ/Princeton chapter. I have been a part of the Atlassian Community for the past 7+ years, with two Atlassian certifications under my belt. I spend the majority of my time talking to enterprises about the challenges of collaboration and building great software. In my current role, I lead the delivery of services and software for our customers.

Prior to being a part of the executive team at Addteq, I worked with several clients to deliver DevOps projects. The scope of those projects ranged from assessment for best practices and implementation, to providing extensive training. Around the same time, I also played the role of a project manager – with the primary goal being to keep the various project status healthy and motivating the team to achieve their deliverables within the agreed timeline.

In your opinion, what’s the #1 decision or move you’ve made that has helped advance your career?

Not giving up any and working smart (hard) has kept me going through the years.

What is the most important lesson you’ve learned this past year?

Staying at home in the past year has made me realize that there is nothing is more important than your health and family. Life is fragile.

Do you have any mentors? What does mentorship mean to you?

I have had several mentors through the different stages of my life. Mentorship for me is not just guiding me, but also inspiring and motivating me as an individual. Somebody who makes me realize my true potential as a person and makes me a better human is my ideal mentor.

What advice do you have for women who are just starting their career?

Stay strong, determined and passionate. No matter how difficult the circumstances may be, you are capable of achieving everything you dream of!

What is one thing companies can do, big or small, to help create an environment that advances women into leadership positions?

The biggest motivation from any organization for an individual would be appreciation and recognition.

When did your company join Pledge 1%? What does your impact program mean to you?

I have been working with Addteq since 2013, and we joined the Pledge 1% program in 2015. I have always wanted to help the economically challenged. My grandfather used to tell me always help whenever you can. This mantra has been embedded in my heart. Doesn’t matter how small or large the help is – even a small contribution from each person in this world can make a very big difference.

What do you like to do outside of the office? Any interesting (or unique) habits or interests?

When not at work I like to read books, spend time with and cook for my family, and make DIY arts and crafts artifacts to decorate my house or gift my loved ones.