cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 11.41.46 AM.png

Sabre Leek

CEO, Sleek Consulting LLC

Kingston, NH USA

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences.

Lead our company with Sales, Marketing and Operations to deliver Salesforce Quick Start Suites for Fundraising and Engagement. My team does most of the work, however, I just provide a bit of leadership here and there.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

My favorite part of my job is watching my amazing team grow and change and take on the responsibilities that are critical to deliver a quality implementation. They really are the heart of our organization.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges, especially during these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

We have a great economical solution for getting into Salesforce. We cannot let our customers down. Some days this is the best reason to get up and jump into my day.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

When you are delivering a training and/or consulting session - you don't need to have all of the answers to the questions that are posed. That is an unreasonable expectation. You just need to be able to find the answers quickly and always follow up.

What does generosity mean to you?

Everyone can contribute to a cause when it motivates them. Generosity is sharing your time, your talent, or your resources to help another person or organization be successful.

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share?

My opinion is that our world is tougher to navigate than ever before. It is changing rapidly and this causes many people anxiety, including employees, employers and customers. Businesses need to recognize that people are being stretched in ways that they have never encountered before. Providing the flexibility and support to customers and employees and your leadership team is critical. I love how Salesforce provides some random Fridays off to their team to let them invest into their personal lives and recharge...

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Metamorphosis. Our butterfly logo is not by chance. Personally and professionally I have changed so much since starting my career. Being able to adapt is critical when you are dealing with technology and personal crisis. I feel that my focus on being agile has been my secret to success. You never know what life will serve up next and you need to be able to take it on.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be?

Wow - what a great question! Music is a pivotal part of my life. I have so many songs that guide me in the moment but I think the best one for 2022 is Gene Wilder's Pure Imagination. I do sincerely believe anything is possible if you want it enough.

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

Of course - I am excited to see how customers embrace Salesforce to change 21st Century Fundraising. And I am also excited to get our non-profit off the ground this year - Tame the Beast Foundation. Removing the stigma from mental health is so important in this world.