cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 2.37.33 PM.png

Kim Havens

Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Kahilla

Ketchum, Idaho, USA

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

I am a co-founder and co-CEO of Kahilla and primarily oversee the finance and operations of the business.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

I love working with our small but mighty team to build a product that is changing the face of senior leadership in corporate America.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

I am motivated by my passionate co-founder, my husband - who has always believed in me, and my two girls for whom I want to leave this world in a better place.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

Life is not a dress rehearsal.

What does generosity mean to you? 

Unselfishly giving of myself (kindness, time, money, etc.)

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share?

Our vision at Kahilla is to see equity in senior leadership in the corporate world. We help companies retain and advance their women into positions of senior leadership by providing equitable access to leadership development and a community of peers.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Solid - very little phases me. I always see a way forward.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be?

Unstoppable by Sia. 

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

I am looking forward to growing our team at Kahilla so we can hit our big goals!

Is there anything else you'd like to share?

I have the best co-founder - without her Kahilla would not exist!