cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 2.54.10 PM.png

Katrina Julia

Creator + CEO, FIT Life Creation

Nomad currently - since end of 2020 - will be based again in Atlanta, GA this year

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

I am a Multi-passionate entrepreneur who helps entrepreneurs and brands create + scale a life and business they love. This is done as the Creator and CEO of FIT Life Creation, all in one lifestyle brand with tips, tools and tech in wellness, business, marketing and travel. Think Amazon and Airbnb have a family.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

The purpose, the growth, the learning, the challenge. I love it all!

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

Passion, Purpose, People, Persistence. Faith + Focus drive me.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received? 

You may be and do anything you want in this life- mom.

What does generosity mean to you? 

Giving from an overflow because when you focus on gratitude there is always overflow.

Giving from your heart limitlessly even and especially when it is not convenient.

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share? 

Yes, I absolutely AGREE!

Here is an article where I wrote Transformation is Required and solving problems like wellness, monetizing, ending homelessness, ending cancer, helping vets and battered women.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why? 

Limitless - there is no box - that is how I live my life.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be? 

Jireh - Maverick City - helps keep me focused and grateful and aligned.

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

YES! Travel this year to Colombia and Panama right now and projects in Panama, next Portugal, The Cru, launches with influencer marketing, our mastermind with Creation Club + Lifestyle Brand Academy, CREATEIT Summit later this year and more!