Dallas, Texas based Concenter Services has been a Salesforce partner for nine years, offering customizable CRM solutions and ongoing support to the Financial Services industry.  This year, Concenter Services and its team of experienced “computer nerds” was excited and honored to donate time, services and expertise to “Pledge 1 Percent” by assisting with the operational merger of two local non-profit organizations: My Possibilities and LaunchAbility.

My Possibilities (mypossibilities.org) is a pioneering leader in vocational education for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD), and LaunchAbility is the leading supported job placement organization for adults with intellectual and development disabilities. Despite the obvious synchronicity of mission between the two organizations, there were some challenging obstacles to the operational merger – especially with CRM.

Concenter Services was happy to work with these two incredible organizations, and provide the necessary expertise and guidance for a smooth transition. Initial confusion on how best to merge the two Salesforce orgs and most efficiently utilize the system going forward required teamwork and collaboration from all parties. Concenter Services provided training on best system practices, which allowed for the formulation of an effective project plan for the merger.

Taking the pledge proved to be a great learning experience for everyone involved. Not only did it allow Concenter Services to give back to a great cause within the community, but it also helped the “computer nerds” think outside the box and apply their knowledge in an unfamiliar industry.  The My Possibilities -LaunchAbility merger has created a very powerful resource for the community and Concenter Services was pleased to be a part of the smooth transition. Of course, the Pledge does not end here, as Concenter Services looks forward to finding new ways to help the community!