cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

WWL 2022 - Headshots-4.png

Analía Pérez

Salesforce Consultant, Certa Global Corp.

Durazno, Uruguay

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

I am in the role of functional tester for a project with Vlocity.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

Meeting new people, working with people with different cultures and nurturing myself with different experiences.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

Like arrows, when more difficulties pull us back, later we have to move forward. It's the only way to move on.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received? 

Never give up, the best is yet to come.

What does generosity mean to you?

Help others achieve their goals and stand out. Be available to the other beyond the employment relationship that is generated.

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share? 

I think that job reconversion has been a challenge in recent years, and in that sense, Salesforce has collaborated to position and help women grow in this field. In my particular case, it opened the doors to a new world, full of growth and many opportunities, by mixing the experiences of previous studies with the opportunities offered by telecommuting and particularly the Salesforce industry. This has helped me maintain a better balance in my personal and work life.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Funny, because I think life is better with a smile on.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be? 

The Nights - from Avici.

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

Just keep growing