cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 11.34.32 AM.png

Sravanthi Aitha

Principal Architect, Solunus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences.

As the Principal Architect at Solunus, I have technical oversight of the deliverables across multiple projects on the Salesforce platform and actively mentor other Salesforce developers/architects. I also engage in presales activities to understand our customer’s business goals and help them get the maximum from their investments in the Salesforce platform.

This year's International Women's Day theme is "Embrace Equity." What does this mean to you? How can we build workplaces that are more equitable and inclusive?

I feel that creating an inclusive and equitable workplace is an ongoing process that requires continuous effort and commitment from everyone in the organizations we work at, the communities we live in, and even inside our homes. Here are some of my thoughts on how we can embrace equity:
• At the workplace, we can create a diverse and inclusive workplace, ensuring that the company's hiring policies and practices are inclusive and free from discrimination. We can also provide regular diversity and inclusion training to employees.
• Encourage employees to speak up about any issues or concerns and make sure that management listens and takes appropriate action.
• Foster an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and included. This can be achieved by promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives, celebrating cultural and religious holidays, and creating safe spaces for employees to share their experiences and perspectives.

Do you have any mentors or role models who have helped you on your personal journey?

My mother and my mother-in-law are whom I look up to in my personal life. I get inspiration from their persistence to learn and grow by overcoming challenges. They constantly demonstrate their resourcefulness in solving problems by coming up with solutions with limited means. They motivate me to come up with innovative solutions for whatever problems I encounter in different situations.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

The best advice I have ever received is - The passage of time is inevitable and unstoppable, constantly bringing change, which is the only constant element in life. So, I adapt to changes and am agile in my approach to various things in life.

The past few years have brought many new and unprecedented challenges. What keeps you motivated or inspires you to stay optimistic?

I’m self-disciplined and always ensure that I am healthy and practice healthy habits. Also, the support from my family always keeps me going and helps me remain optimistic.

Pledge 1% helps companies of all sizes and stages leverage their assets for social good. Why do you think it's important that companies prioritize social impact? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share?

Giving back to society helps us build stronger communities and spreads humanity. By giving back, individuals and organizations can create a sense of community, connection, and empathy and build a more just and equitable society for everyone. Especially during this era where technology is leading, it is essential to remember the ethical values that underpin our society.

I am very proud of the outcomes enabled by the “Pennam foundation,” an organization that our CEO has founded. We provided over 200,000+ meals to the needy and 150 days of food to 100 blind and special needs children at Nethra Vidyalaya (School for Blind children) in Visakhapatnam, India in 2022. Also, we ensured that Nethra Vidyalaya was backed up with a 100% power supply by installing a UPS infrastructure.

The foundation provides free medical treatment and healthy organic food in many underserved communities. We also help improve the quality of life for women through an initiative that provided sanitary pads to 10,000 unprivileged women and by building awareness to combat myths and stigma around sensitive sexual health topics while improving hygiene. I am grateful to be associated with a company that invests in causes that uplifts society.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

One word that best describes me is Go-Getter/Highflyer. The reason being, I set goals professionally and personally, and I’m keen on accomplishing them by giving my 100%.

Do you have any unique or useful life hacks to help get through your day?

I find simple ways to finish tasks quickly and relax. Also, if there are any other tasks I can complete parallelly on the go, I ensure to finish them, as it helps me get through my day effortlessly.

Do you have any go-to apps or tools use love to use?

Google/ChatGPT

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

Professionally, I’m working towards becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA). It is great to be working at a place that supports me in this journey. On the personal front, I want to reduce my body age through physical fitness.

I'm also excited to see my daughter achieve greater heights. She represented Telangana state in the National Track Cycling Championship 2022, held in Assam. I am thrilled to see her confidence level as she strives for a national medal this year. I am an excited and proud parent.

Is there anything else you'd like to share?

I am glad to be involved in this year's #WomenWhoLead campaign, and I always anticipate witnessing women becoming more independent, empowered and source of inspiration.

1 Comment
krantiganta
Explorer

Sravanthi's journey as a Principal Architect at Solunus is truly inspiring. Her commitment to technical excellence and mentorship exemplifies the essence of embracing equity in the workplace. Her advice on fostering inclusivity, coupled with her dedication to family and community, showcases a remarkable role model. The impact of her work through the "Pennam foundation" underscores her values and determination to uplift society. As a Go_getter, Sravanthi's pursuit of goals and support for her daughter's achievements resonates deeply.

Her participation in the #WomenWhoLead campaign is a testament to her empowering spirit. Kudos to her!