Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Spotlight: Marilo Meta

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

In this Community Spotlight, we are thrilled to spotlight Marilo Meta, the CEO of LDA Digital Solutions and one of our incredible Community Ambassadors. LDA Digital Solutions provides end-to-end digital solutions, from tailored Salesforce implementations to dynamic CRM programming, website development, software testing, and empowering the workforce through expert training, and has been a member of Pledge 1% since 2023.  🌟

Can you share one of the most impactful social initiatives or projects you've spearheaded or contributed to in your career?

The most impactful social initiative that I have contributed to is our Pledge 1% Initiative on empowering nonprofits and academic institutions. At LDA Digital Solutions, we are dedicated to empowering nonprofits and academic institutions in the Western Balkans through the Pledge 1% initiative. We assist these organizations in obtaining free Salesforce and Slack licenses and provide comprehensive training to ensure effective utilization of these tools. Our efforts aim to expand the Salesforce Community, enhance professional development, and improve workforce skills in the region. In regards to this commitment, at LDA Digital Solutions we have offered assistance to TOKA Kosovo (NGO) and KREO Albania (NGO). (more info can be found here: https://ldasolution.com/pledge-1-initiative)

What advice do you have for aspiring leaders looking to navigate and advance their careers in digital solutions?

Based on my experience, I would suggest that aspiring leaders and all youngsters stay updated with industry trends, build a strong network, develop soft skills, gain practical experience, leverage technology, and promote ethical practices.

What’s a fun fact that people probably don’t know about you?

Prior to working in Information Technology, I was a Police Officer in Albania.

Is there a particular charitable organization that you're a fan of and would like to shine a spotlight on within this post? 

Apart from the amazing work Pledge 1% is doing worldwide, on the national level, I would spotlight the organization LDA Europe, which is focused on leadership, democracy, good governance, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation, professional growth, and many management areas. At LDA Europe, they believe that young people have the potential to become the leaders and change-makers of tomorrow. As a non-profit, non-governmental organization run by young professionals, they are committed to empowering citizenship education and helping young individuals to become leaders and change-makers in their community.

Are you ready to share your story through our Community Spotlight series? Apply here or drop a comment below to nominate a fellow community member. Let's continue inspiring and uplifting each other as we collectively strive for a better world. 🌎

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.