cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for joining us in our effort to grow the Pledge 1% movement!

AmyLesnick
Pledge 1% Team
CEO, Pledge 1%

As the CEO of Pledge 1%, I wanted to extend my warmest welcome to our Pledge 1% Community!

This important component of our Pledge 1% movement was established so that members could come together to connect, learn, and empower each other during their company’s journey from pledge to action.

You’ll find opportunities within the community to forge new connections and discover the people and resources that make our community special through our forums, topic and regionally-focused groups, and monthly welcome calls. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn how to launch or grow your social impact programs through our curated learning paths, playbooks, and live events.

What truly makes our community special is each and every one of you. Your passion, dedication, and commitment to making a difference are what drive this movement forward. Your stories of social impact inspire us all and show the tremendous impact that individuals and companies can have on the world.

I encourage you to get involved, share your stories, and engage with your fellow members. Together, we can amplify our impact and create a more sustainable and equitable world for all.

Thank you for being part of the Pledge 1% Community. I look forward to seeing the incredible impact we will make together!

2 REPLIES 2

InesGarcia
Helping Hand
Agile Coach, Consultant, Author, Get Agile

Thank you Amy, 

Have come long way and encouraging horizon ahead!

Ines Garcia
Author amazon.com/author/inesgarcia
Agile Coach CSP-SM | Salesforce MVP | Inventor | Author

Juan_Pledge_1
Pledge 1% Team
Chief of Staff, Pledge 1%

LOVE THIS!

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.