cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creative impact marketing strategies? Let's hear it!

bpettit
Path Finder
Program Manager, Social Impact, Khoros

I'd love to hear how other companies are finding creative ways to tell their social impact stories, both internally and externally. Have you tested out any creative marketing ideas lately that may inspire others?

At Khoros, we recently published our first tech-for-good program case study, highlighting the value that NPO Austin Pets Alive! is finding in our software. Instead of simply pushing it out into the ether, I wanted to drive internal awareness and excitement around the deliverable ahead of publishing. To do so, I did a call for employees to submit photos of their pets; these photos were then incorporated into our public-facing social media content plans to promote the case study.  
See our Instagram post here

Image from iOS (33).jpg

This post is now our highest performing social impact content piece across Khoros brand channels, receiving an engagement rate of 9.45% on Instagram (exponentially higher than our channel benchmark of 1.31%). It was great to see the result of bridging employee involvement with external content creation!

Have you all found any fun and creative ways to market the work that you're doing? I'd love to hear what you're up to -- big or small. 

Thought-starters:

• How are you keeping employees informed of ESG/social impact happenings in a remote work environment? Do you have a slack/intranet/internal hub/email strategy that's working for you?
  • How are you uplifting your nonprofit partners in your external content? 
  • Do you partner with your Marketing teams to plan campaigns around big calendar moments? 
  • Do certain platforms/channels work best for you?

I'm all ears!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.