cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B corp aspiring

robotzebra _agency
Explorer
Business Operations Manager

Anybody here also on the journey to B corp certification?

8 REPLIES 8

bpettit
Path Finder
Program Manager, Social Impact, Khoros

I've been tasked with exploring this on behalf of my company.  I know it's a very rigorous and lengthy process, so I plan to start by taking their free assessment to understand where we are in our eligibility for certification. 

Curious if there are other Pledge 1% member companies who have been through this process before!

InesGarcia
Helping Hand
Agile Coach, Consultant, Author, Get Agile

Went on the journey yes and decided to step away even having over required threshold 'points to join'.

If either of you seek guidance in the process let me know https://getagile.co.uk/contact/

Ines Garcia
Author amazon.com/author/inesgarcia
Agile Coach CSP-SM | Salesforce MVP | Inventor | Author

deligence
Path Finder
CEO, Deligence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

I explored it a bit, but didn’t get a chance to start the process yet

InesGarcia
Helping Hand

If you seek guidance in the process Deligence, let me know https://getagile.co.uk/contact/

Ines Garcia
Ines Garcia

PPC_Nathan
Path Finder
Founder & CEO, Profitable Purpose Consulting

Hey all, I am a B Corp that helps companies with B Corp certification. I also teach an MBA class on B Corps and serve on two different B Corp related nonprofit boards. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. It is rigorous and time consuming, but it is definitely the gold standard of corporate social responsibility (and the community is AWESOME). 

InesGarcia
Helping Hand

Similar here. 

Worth to have a gauge on return. I step purposely away from it regardless having the 'points'. Impact is what matters

Ines Garcia

PPC_Nathan
Path Finder
Founder & CEO, Profitable Purpose Consulting

Impact is indeed what matters, but the certification carries a lot of credibility. In a time where every company claims impact and commitments and accomplishments, B Corp is a pretty easy way to "prove" it. 

InesGarcia
Helping Hand

Worth keeping an eye on recent developments and line of awarded brands. 

Pay for a logo or invest on regeneration are 2 different things. 

Having a while diverse experience across widens views and opportunities to grow purpose and focus on impact.

Ines Garcia
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.