cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Foundation & Pledge 1% Booth at SouthStart Conference

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

@steveking @Milla & I were lucky enough to head over to the SouthStart conference last week in Adelaide, South Australia to spread the word about Pledge 1%, and the Atlassian Foundation 😁

We were able to have volunteers at the event, supporting our Pledge 1% commitment of Time, and we also matched ticket prices to an Impact Lunch with Kiva (microloan platform) vouchers to encourage giving amongst attendees.

With our partners HEX (also P1 members!) we had an activation at our booth, collecting 37 short videos from ecosystem leaders answering questions for students (final cut videos to come).

Our Director, @steveking was also on a panel at the event promoting Pledge 1% alongside Canva Foundation (also P1 members). Phew! We had so many conversations about how to imbed social impact, and can't wait to continue this across Australia this year.

We've had a great week, and enjoyed collaborating with our Pledge 1% peers across the week to support social impact! 

IMG_5955 (1).jpgIMG_5959.jpg869879dd-2929-4c32-a962-13851726d973.JPG

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

That sounds like an amazing experience at the SouthStart conference, @Kali N! I wonder if any of our other members were able to attend, @scostello@dazzur or @Hannah_Bottos?

dazzur
Explorer
Business Advisory Practice Lead and Enterprise Architect, Enrite Solutions Australia

I wasn't aware of this conference. It sounds like it was really helpful for a lot of folks. Thanks for the prompt @Michelle Fifis

melanie-vtx
Path Finder
Business & Program Manager, Vertex Cyber Security

Martin Boyd from Vertex was there too! I believe he dropped by the Pledge1% booth for a chat 🙂

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

He did! It was wonderful to meet him- and it sounds like Vertex is doing great work in the cybersecurity space! We met quite a few Pledge members at the event, it was such a great opportunity for the community to connect

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.