cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A giving journey

Kate_Stone
Path Finder

I recently spoke to APS client and Pledge 1% member @MangalaMartinus about his journey into structured giving, charity funding, volunteering, and leveraging his networks for good.  Whilst talking about giving can sometimes feel uncomfortable, it's wonderful when our stories can inspire others to give:

https://www.australianphilanthropicservices.com.au/mangala-martinus-an-evolving-philanthropic-practi...

1 REPLY 1

MangalaMartinus
Advocate
Managing Director, Payments Consulting Network

@Kate_Stone thank you for the opportunity to have a conversation and for sharing it in a succinct and well written article.

Australian Philanthropic Services has always provided us with a very professional, efficient and cost effective service.

The experts at APS can give you all the details on structured giving models and have some very helpful information available on their website. If anyone is interested in also understanding  a client perspective on the benefits of structured giving and the advantages/disadvantages of the two different structures that I have used - private and public ancillary funds - feel free to reach out or add a question to this conversation, and I will respond.

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.