cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a Difference Together: How Plan HR is Giving Back to the Community!

Plan-HR
Path Finder
Principal & Partner, Plan HR

We’re excited to share how Plan HR, just eight months young, has embraced the spirit of giving back. It was crucial for us to start off on the right foot, and recently, we had the privilege of offering pro-bono HR services to Raphael House in San Francisco, an organization close to our founder’s heart that supports families experiencing homelessness.

Supporting such a meaningful cause has been incredibly rewarding for our team. Knowing that our efforts help strengthen organizations making a real difference in their communities is what fuels our passion.'

We’re proud to be part of this journey and look forward to continuing our efforts to give back and support those who need it most!

Our Plan, Your Success!
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

What a fabulous initiative! Did you experience any challenges when launching your program? I know other members would love to hear how the partnership started and evolved. Thanks for sharing this with the community!

Plan-HR
Path Finder
Principal & Partner, Plan HR
Hi, great question! Getting started with pro bono work was pretty straightforward. We first developed a framework of services and best practices tailored to pro bono projects, then identified organizations that aligned well with Plan HR’s mission.

When we connected with Raphael House, we analyzed their challenges and strengths to help prioritize our focus. One key project, for example, was revamping their employee handbook and creating/updating policies. Their HR contact was wonderful to work with, making the whole process smooth and rewarding for our team. The positive feedback we received made the experience even more fulfilling.

As one of the founders of Plan HR along with a non-profit, I have the advantage of having over 20 years of experience in the non-profit arena and I am familiar with the practices and policies that can make a real difference. With this said, I’d be happy to lend my expertise to any fellow Pledge 1% members if they have any questions or need support in this area! 🙂

Our Plan, Your Success!

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Thank you! I'll cross-post this in our Pledge 1% time group so those members can learn from your process and see your offer to connect. Thanks again, @Plan-HR!

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.