Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Pledge 1% Time group!

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

We're thrilled to have you here. 👋

As members of this group, you've all pledged 1% of your organization's time to make a difference, and this space is where you can come together to connect, collaborate, and share best practices for your programs.

To get started, please start a new conversation post in the group to introduce yourself. Please share a bit about who you are and what program you're involved in, and share one challenge you've faced in your volunteering program and how you overcame it.

We can't wait to hear your stories and learn from each other's experiences. Welcome again, and let's make a meaningful impact together!

15 REPLIES 15

Tanushri
Path Finder
Head of Growth & Strategy, Cyntexa Labs Pvt Ltd

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to be a part of this wonderful community.

I'm Tanushri, and I oversee Growth and Strategy at Cyntexa, a Salesforce Consulting Partner. We are committed to helping non-profit organizations digitize their processes.

Recently, we conducted a free live webinar that focused on how non-profits can leverage Salesforce to their advantage. In case you missed it, here's the link to the webinar. Our goal was to raise awareness about how digital transformation and automation can assist non-profits in streamlining their manual processes efficiently.

Kali N
Solution Pioneer
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Thanks for sharing this resource @Tanushri !

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing this, @TanushriFrom your experiences, where do you notice the greatest opportunities for time optimization among your clients?

Tanushri
Path Finder

Hi @Michelle Fifis ,

From our experiences working with non-profit organizations, we often find significant opportunities for time optimization in various areas, including:

1. Data Management: Many non-profits struggle with manual data entry and management processes. Implementing Salesforce allows them to centralize and automate these tasks, freeing up valuable time for staff to focus on their mission-critical activities.

2. Communication and Engagement: Streamlining communication channels and automating outreach efforts, such as email campaigns and event management, can greatly improve efficiency and engagement with donors, volunteers, and beneficiaries.

3. Program Management: Automating workflows related to program enrollment, participant tracking, and reporting can help non-profits streamline program operations and ensure better outcomes for their beneficiaries.

4. Fundraising: Leveraging Salesforce's fundraising tools and integrations can simplify donation tracking, grant management, and donor stewardship, enabling non-profits to optimize their fundraising efforts and maximize their impact.

Overall, we believe that embracing digital transformation and automation through platforms like Salesforce presents non-profit organizations with numerous opportunities to optimize their processes, increase productivity, and ultimately, further their mission.

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wonderful, @Tanushri. Thank you so much!

Kali N
Solution Pioneer
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Where can we find out more about the fundraising tool integrations please @Tanushri ?

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

Tanushri
Path Finder

Hi @Kali N ,

Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a powerful product designed specifically for non-profits, including fundraising management features. You can find detailed information about NPSP's fundraising capabilities on the Salesforce website and in the NPSP documentation.

Moreover, you can also schedule a call with one of our NPSP consultants to learn more about how it can benefit you and your organization. Please reach out to me at tanushri@cyntexa.com to set up a free consultation.

eleraSocial
Path Finder
CEO, ELERA. INOVACAO E TECNOLOGIA

Hi @Tanushri ,

Thank you for sharing the link to the webinar! We are really looking forward to learn more about the topics discussed. Your effort in organizing and sharing this is much appreciated.

Best regards,
elera..

eleraSocial

Appiksha_aark1
Explorer
Staff Engineer, AARK Global Inc

Hello Pledge Community,

I'm Appiksha from AARK Global Inc. We recently became a Salesforce Base Partner and are excited to join this vibrant community. Our company is dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations, especially through providing funding and volunteering our time to assist underprivileged children.

We're looking forward to collaborating with and learning from all of you as we work together to make a positive impact.

Appiksha Tufchi
AARK Global Inc, Jammu

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @Appiksha_aark1! Thank you so much for making an introduction and I look forward to hearing more about your volunteer projects. Please let us know if you have any questions or need help finding any resources!

Appiksha_aark1
Explorer
Staff Engineer, AARK Global Inc

Hello @Michelle Fifis,

Thank you for the warm welcome! We're thrilled to be a part of this community.

I'm happy to share that AARK Global Inc. recently made donations to the NGO "Balgran," which is dedicated to supporting underprivileged children in Jammu. This initiative is close to our hearts, and we're excited to continue contributing to causes that make a difference.

You can check out our LinkedIn posts about the donations here:

Looking forward to collaborating with everyone and learning from the community!

Best Regards,

Appiksha Tufchi
AARK Global Inc, Jammu

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with the community, Appiksha!

Plan-HR
Path Finder
Principal & Partner, Plan HR
Hi, I’m Hannah with Plan HR, an HR consulting firm based in California. With over 20 years of experience, primarily in non-profit HR and Operations, I’m passionate about helping organizations thrive. At Plan HR, our pro-bono program offers select HR services to qualifying local non-profits. We’re committed to giving back not just through our time but also through donations.

From my experience volunteering and managing volunteers, I’ve learned that the biggest challenge is maintaining engagement over time. To address this, I’ve found that regularly checking in, setting clear goals, and showing the tangible impact of the work are essential. Providing volunteers with opportunities to engage in person also helps foster long-term commitment and a deep sense of fulfillment.

I’m excited to be part of this group and to learn from all of you so that together, we can make an even greater impact for good!

Our Plan, Your Success!

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, Hannah! Thank you so much for making an introduction! I'm curious about what methods you have found most effective in showcasing the tangible impact of volunteer work. It seems like this could be a challenge for many organizations. Thank you!!

eleraSocial
Path Finder
CEO, ELERA. INOVACAO E TECNOLOGIA

Thank you for the warm welcome, @Michelle Fifis . We at elera. can’t wait to participate more actively in the community!

eleraSocial
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.