cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sydney Social Meetup - Pledge 1% Practitioners, Tuesday April 30

Kali N
Solution Pioneer
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

We're excited to build opportunities for networking and learning with others in the Social Impact space.

As part of this, we'd love to welcome Pledge 1% members to an informal, in-person social gathering in Sydney:

Date: Tuesday, April 30

Time: 5pm-7pm

Location: The Glenmore Hotel Rooftop, 96 Cumberland St, The Rocks 

We will put on a modest bar tab and light snacks, and look forward to connecting with our fellow Pledge 1% members, and social impact peers there to learn about your work, and social impact initiatives.

https://events.humanitix.com/impact-practitioners-meetup-social-networking-in-sydney

Please reach out to me if you have any additional questions or queries: knorman@atlassian.com 

P1 Social Impact Meetup, Sydney April 2024 - Header (2).png

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org
3 REPLIES 3

Kali N
Solution Pioneer
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

@BijalSolanki your wish for an in-person meetup is granted!!! Now I just hope the date & location work for you!

(Do people get notified when someone posts in this forum? I'll just tag everyone here but can someone please let me know if that's helpful/ annoying? I don't think we'll be posting daily here, just learning on the fly)

@Sebastian_Robertson @Olivia Tyler @msheargold @KateK @melanie-vtx @jencains @steveking 

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

jencains
Path Finder
CEO & Founder, Advice For Good

Thanks Kali and @BijalSolanki for the suggestion. I've signed up and looking forward to it. 

BijalSolanki
Path Finder
Director, Cloud Alliances Group

Hi All,

Apologies have been side tracked last week or so, but looking forward to our catch up! Registered! 

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.