cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheels of Change: Areya's Heartwarming CSR Initiative Sparks Joy and Unity at Company Retreat!

Areya Technologies
Path Finder
CEO, Areya Technologies

We are thrilled to share a heartwarming initiative that took place during our recent company retreat on the 24th of November.

As part of our CSR activity, we organised a special activity that brought together our team meaningfully. We collaborated to build bicycles, each assembled with care and dedication by our employees. These bicycles were then donated to the MNV (Manavata) Foundation in Hoskote in an effort to support their noble cause.

MNV Foundation shelters 45 kids, including orphan children, single-parent children, and children from poor backgrounds. The foundation provides free education to all these children and was initiated just six months ago, in June. Ms Parimala Kulkarni is leading this noble cause. This CSR initiative not only strengthened our team bonds but also allowed us to contribute to the sustainable development of our community. We believe in the power of community engagement and the positive impact it can have on the lives of those less fortunate.

The joy and gratitude expressed by the recipients of the bicycles were truly heartening, and it reinforced our belief that even small gestures can make a significant difference. We are immensely proud of our team for their enthusiasm and commitment to giving back to society.

Together, we can continue to make a positive impact and create a better, more compassionate world.

5 REPLIES 5

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Thank you so much for sharing this inspiring story and photos, @Areya Technologies . I'm curious: how did you develop the idea for your program? I would love to know how it all began. Thanks again for sharing this with us!

Areya Technologies
Path Finder
CEO, Areya Technologies

Absolutely Michelle! Thank you for your kind words!

It was all about keeping things fresh and exciting! After two rounds of community cleaning that brought their own kind of sparkle to our local spaces, we were eager for a new adventure. That's when we thought – why not build bicycles?

It felt like the perfect shift, a hands-on project that not only united us as a team but also rolled in a touch of creativity and skill. So, from community cleaning to crafting bicycles, we're on a journey of giving back with a unique spin!

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

What a wonderful initiative, @Areya Technologies. I love how it brought your team together while bringing so much joy to your community. I look forward to hearing how the program grows and evolves in the future!

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Oh same! I'd love to hear more!

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

Areya Technologies
Path Finder
CEO, Areya Technologies

Thank you, Kali!

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.