cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best forms of partnerships you can have with other SAAS Companies to help others?

Sameerpeace
Path Finder
CEO & Co-founder at "Social Champ", Social Champ

Hey Everyone, 
I see we all are doing a lot in our personal capacity to help and give back to the community.

However, what could be activities or partnerships that individuals or companies here at Pledge 1% can do together in terms of providing their product for free (or discount) to help and have a bigger impact? 

If anyone is interested maybe we can have this form to introduce, connect and take this further. 

Looking for great success stories after partnering with other companies and sharing the numbers here, in terms of free users helped and impact created! ^_^

PS: I run a social media management saas tool, and I'm open to providing free (or discounted) access and partnering with others. 

Sameer Ahmed Khan,
CEO & Cofounder, Social Champ
sameer@socialchamp.io
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Diogo
Path Finder
darwinLabs

Hello Sameer,
I read you are asking for possibilities around partnerships activities.
So here are two:
1 - Find out complementary products or services that can serve non-profits or social enterprises or ... and create a Social Impact bundle. For Free.
Which products and services are complementary to Social Media Management?
Which products and services can leverage Social Media Management?
2 - Create a competition with other Social Media Management enterprises/platforms to see who has more impact over a period of time (and make a celebration event where all employees from all companies vote anonymously according to specific pre-defined criteria)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mark_Reading
Advocate
Head of Atlassian Foundation and Chair of Pledge 1% Board, Atlassian

Sameer, it's good to meet you.
We make our software available to registered non-profit organisations at a 75% discount to our standard pricing, via a Community License.

All organisations, whether for-profit or non-profit can license up to 10 users for free. Many non-profits have less than 10 users, so a Free License is all they need.

We use Percent to handle all of the back-end validation of applications for Community Licenses. We integrate with Percent using an API.

Before choosing to use Percent, we also evaluated Tech Soup and Benevity.

Disclosure: The Atlassian Foundation owns a very small (<1%) shareholding in Percent

Diogo
Path Finder
darwinLabs

Hello Sameer,
I read you are asking for possibilities around partnerships activities.
So here are two:
1 - Find out complementary products or services that can serve non-profits or social enterprises or ... and create a Social Impact bundle. For Free.
Which products and services are complementary to Social Media Management?
Which products and services can leverage Social Media Management?
2 - Create a competition with other Social Media Management enterprises/platforms to see who has more impact over a period of time (and make a celebration event where all employees from all companies vote anonymously according to specific pre-defined criteria)

Sameerpeace
Path Finder
CEO & Co-founder at "Social Champ", Social Champ

Thank you so much for a great detailed reply Diogo! 

I think I'll start with finding complementary services people can use and then spread it out to others NGOs and Non-profits! 

Best, 

Sameer 

Sameer Ahmed Khan,
CEO & Cofounder, Social Champ
sameer@socialchamp.io
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.