Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's connect: Elevating social impact together ✨

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Hello! My name is Michelle Fifis, and I am thrilled to be joining the Pledge 1% team as your Community Manager. I'm here to assist and support you as you strive to empower your company to be a force for good. You'll see me active here in our discussion forums, at our live events, and managing many of the new programs we have planned for 2024.

Before joining Pledge 1%, I worked in various community roles at Onna, Productboard, and the Textile Design Lab. I live in beautiful Asheville, NC, where we are lucky to have many inspiring nonprofits. A few that I am passionate about include Asheville Community Theater, Brother Wolf, Manna Food Bank, and Evergreen Community School.

Now, I would love to learn more about you! If you have 15 minutes to spare, I'd love to connect for a quick Zoom chat to discuss your social impact initiatives and how I can lend support through my role. You can reserve a time on my schedule here. 

Once again, I am thrilled to be here and look forward to collaborating to grow our community's positive impact. 

2 REPLIES 2

robbieierubino
Path Finder
Founder & Principal Creative Director, Studio Eye

Hi, Michelle! I want to schedule a talk with you, but your Calendly link is not valid. Can you fix it for me so that I can schedule our chat via Zoom, please?

Robbie Ierubino

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Thank you so much for letting me know, @robbieierubino . I just updated the link. I look forward to connecting!

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.