cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Executive Leadership Can Spearhead Philanthropic Breakthrough

meetmagic
Explorer
Founder & CEO, meetmagic Pty Ltd

Hi everyone, Im the founder of www.meetmagic.org and was just recommended to look at P1% by a kind CMO executive in Sydney named Toby McKinnon. After signing up and registering, I noticed that the Pledge 1% of Time is something that meetmagic alignes very well with, because that time can come in the form of a regular networking connection. Something that happens every day at work.

Ive attached a file that explains in simple terms and this is a link to a blog that explains how execs can give back and create miracles through tech discussions https://www.meetmagic.org/post/miracles-through-tech

Would anyone in a leadership role be open to having a conversation with me about this?

Kind Regards

Carl Gough

Founder  & CEO +61 425 266 764

www.meetmagic.org 

https://www.meetmagic.org/post/miracles-through-tech

carl gough
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Hi Carl- this is great, and I loved your blog post. Atlassian is a Pledge 1% builder (and right around the corner from you in Sydney!) and I'd love to find out more to see how this might fit with some broader Community work we're doing in APAC.

How is best to connect?

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Hi Carl- this is great, and I loved your blog post. Atlassian is a Pledge 1% builder (and right around the corner from you in Sydney!) and I'd love to find out more to see how this might fit with some broader Community work we're doing in APAC.

How is best to connect?

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org

meetmagic
Explorer
Founder & CEO, meetmagic Pty Ltd

Hi Kali, That sounds like a great idea. I can come and see you tomorrow for coffee if you are free. Im usually in Potts Point on Friday but happy to come to the city - my number is +61 425 266 764 and email is carl@meetmagic.org 

carl gough
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.