cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education resources

Mark_Reading
Advocate
Head of Atlassian Foundation and Chair of Pledge 1% Board, Atlassian

One of the primary focus areas of the Atlassian Foundation is education.

The purpose of this message is to start a thread where education related resources may be shared.

To kick things off, here's a USAID interactive evidence gap map .  USAID are expected to shortly give approval to incorporate an additional 176 studies, incorporating four additional interventions and one additional outcome beyond the 42 that were originally identified, in order to align with Education Finance Network (EFN) member priorities.

I hope this is resource that can contribute to the work of those of you focusing on education.

Please contribute additional education related resources.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark_Reading
Advocate

I've uploaded a copy of our publication , Global Education and the Atlassian Foundation, which explains our approach to education and includes our Theory of Change.

The document may also be downloaded here.

Mark_Reading
Advocate

If you're looking for inspiring education focused initiatives, you'll find plenty here (an intro to each of our our global education partners).

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Thank you so much for sharing these resources, @Mark_Reading. I enjoyed exploring the Atlassian Foundation's list of global education partners, and this is such valuable information to have in the community.

I pulled a few of our recent Member Stories focusing on education initiatives, including:

• Zuora  has partnered with the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship, an international nonprofit organization providing entrepreneurship training and education programs. 
  • Salesforce has partnered with The Hidden Genius Project, which trains and mentors Black male youth in technology creation, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills to transform their lives and communities.
  • Procore Technologies has donated 1,000 accounts to schools, universities, union and trade association training centers, nonprofits, and emerging disadvantaged business enterprises.

I look forward to seeing additional education related resources added to this thread!

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.