cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Days of Tips - Day 4: Equity pledges fuel social impact

Jan_DAlessandro
Pledge 1% Team
Executive Advisor

My social impact tip is to consider an Equity pledge, be open to learning your options, and understand the ‘why’ of an Equity pledge and how it fuels social impact!

Why Donate Equity?

• It’s not just the right thing to do, it's also the smart thing to do. Building a culture of giving back is one of the top factors in helping to attract and retain top talent, and build strong relationships with your customers and partners.

• Pledging equity demonstrates your long-term commitment to giving back and sustainably fund your social impact work for years to come. 

• Top companies like Airbnb, Coinbase, Docusign, Freshworks, Olo, PagerDuty, Pluralsight, Sendgrid, Slack, Toast, Twilio, Uipath, Unity, Upwork  and Zuora (and more) have ignited nearly $2 billion by formalizing their equity pledges prior to their liquidity events. Join the club!

I work with Pledge members to help guide them through Equity pledges and I welcome connection from anyone who wants to explore this option for their company!

I also highly encourage reading through the CEO Equity Playbook to gain more insights!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.