cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joy of Giving!!

bakulpatelasc
Path Finder
CEO, Aspire Software Consultancy

Aspire Software Consultancy embarked on its Pledge journey and did its bit today. It was a fulfilling experience. Giving back is a powerful feeling that once must experience. It helps you and society at large. Let's build brighter future and better world for next generations!

1717842045221.JPEG1717842042192.JPEG1717841665461.JPEG1717841664499.JPEG1717841666252.JPEG

10 REPLIES 10

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager, Pledge 1%

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community, @bakulpatelasc. Can you tell us more about the organization your team volunteered with? I'm so glad to hear that it was a fulfilling experience!

bakulpatelasc
Path Finder

Hi Michelle, it was with Aspire Software Consultancy. I am actually partner there and we are based out of Bangalore, India. We are into IT industry and about 50 people company.  Let me know what else would you like to know, happy to share.

This was our first activity towards our Pledge commitment.

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @bakulpatelasc. I was curious how you and your team partnered with the charity organization. From the photos you posted, it looks like you donated kits, but I am eager to hear more about your experience if you're willing to share. Thank you!

bakulpatelasc
Path Finder

Hi Michelle, Here in Bangalore, School started after summer vacation. We have disturbed stationary kit to under privileged children. It was really great experience to bring smile on little children.  

Michelle Fifis
Community Manager
Community Manager

What a wonderful program! Thanks for sharing this with the community, @bakulpatelasc 

Juan_Pledge_1
Pledge 1% Team
Chief of Staff, Pledge 1%

Congratulations on the impact you are having and thank you so much for sharing!

bakulpatelasc
Path Finder

Thank you @Juan_Pledge_1 !!

Juan_Pledge_1
Pledge 1% Team
Chief of Staff, Pledge 1%

No, thank you! And have a great week!!!

AlejandraParra
Path Finder
Pledge 1%

Love this! Keep up the great work in building a brighter future for the next generations!

bakulpatelasc
Path Finder

Thank you !! @AlejandraParra 

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.