cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s your circular economy?

InesGarcia
Helping Hand
Agile Coach, Consultant, Author, Get Agile

The value of a company's goods and services is relative to the waste it generates. Sustainability and happiness are not at the expense of profit but a means to it.

What are examples of members to move away from Extract-Use-Dispose to enable the materials, energy and impact back into the process/your value chain?

Ines Garcia
Author amazon.com/author/inesgarcia
Agile Coach CSP-SM | Salesforce MVP | Inventor | Author
2 REPLIES 2

Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @InesGarcia - great question! We have a few of these examples in our Climate Action & Green Recovery Playbook (see here: https://community.pledge1percent.org/t5/Playbooks/Climate-Action-and-Green-Recovery-Playbook/ba-p/28). This was written by our members, but we are always learning and looking for more advice and examples.

How is your company thinking about approaching this topic? It would be great to learn more!

InesGarcia
Helping Hand
Agile Coach, Consultant, Author, Get Agile

Thanks Kait, yes I am familiar with the playbook. Nice one. 

I wonder in terms of specifically Circular Economy how members enable the materials, energy and impact back into the process/your value chain?

As an Agile Coach for example I use techniques such as Value stream mapping to extend the practice beyond time variable to look at other waste and how can other variables could loop back into the value chain. 

Ines Garcia
Author amazon.com/author/inesgarcia
Agile Coach CSP-SM | Salesforce MVP | Inventor | Author
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.