Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk to Me About Pledge 1% Programs

Alicia_Schmidt
Community Manager
Community Manager
VP, Member Impact, Pledge 1%

Hi all,
My name is Alicia Schmidt and I recently started at Pledge 1% as their VP, Member Impact. My role is to figure out how to evolve the Pledge 1% Member Experience to provide more value and grow the movement. I'd love to chat with some of you so that I can get a better understanding of what you need from us to successfully move from pledge to action to impact optimization to (hopefully) becoming a leader in the movement. If you are willing to spend 15-30 mins with me and answer a few questions about your experience, please DM me here or shoot me an email at alicia@pledge1percent.org. Thanks!

PS. A little about me . . . Prior to joining Pledge 1%, I spent 12 years at Salesforce.org supporting their product donation program for nonprofit and education customers. During my time at Salesforce I built and managed a set of core programs to drive technology adoption at scale including digital onboarding programs and content; launching and nurturing an online community; and delivering educational programming at both virtual and live events. Prior to Salesforce, I spent 10 years in the nonprofit sector working mostly in Development and Marketing. I have lived in the Bay Area for the last 25 years, but am an East coaster by birth (I understand sarcasm). 

Looking forward to connecting!

(Pic of me canyoneering in Zion last Summer). 

canyon.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Kali N
Helping Hand
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian Foundation International Limited (AFIL)

Hi @Alicia_Schmidt it's great to meet you - and what an exciting role! I'd love to connect (I'm part of Atlassian Foundation, one of the Pledge Builders) and will reach out via email

KALI NORMAN
Social Impact @ Atlassian Foundation
www.atlassianfoundation.org
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.