Expanding the Pledge 1% Network in APAC

Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2

Shrav
Explorer
CEO, DataColada

Certainly interested in expanding the initiative in APAC. Unfortunately, cannot join the workshop that time.

We at DataColada are endeavouring to get to pledge 10% in the next two years and are looking to close this financial year ending 30th June 2022 at pledge 6.5%.  Much of the work we need to do is around allowing each staff member make conscious and intentional choices on how and where they want to spend their time to make their contributions most impactful.

I pledge to do one small thing today for the person I want to become

MangalaMartinus
Advocate
Managing Director, Payments Consulting Network

Hi @Shrav

What an amazing achievement already and an impressive giving goal for the future.

The APAC workshop went well and we have two start-up hubs already willing to provide speaking slots at events, and several of the workshop attendees have volunteered to be keynote speakers at these events to talk about their start-up journey, why they incorporated giving into their business and why they joined Pledge1%. If you are interested in contributing as a speaker or making an intro to a start-up hub, please message me directly.

Regards, Mangala

Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.