cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction: Leslie Gildea (Pledge 1% Community - Equity Group Champion)

leslie_gildea
Pledge 1% Team
VP, Equity, Pledge 1%

Welcome to the Pledge 1% Community Equity Group!

I am delighted to get to know you all as I serve as the Equity Group Champion. In this role, I will help answer any equity-related questions, kick off discussions about pressing topics, and share relevant information.

I joined Pledge 1% as VP of Equity in 2023 and am responsible for helping companies figure out the mechanics of taking the equity pledge and executing on their commitments and social impact strategy. I became familiar with Pledge 1% in my previous role at ServiceTitan where I led their Business Development team for 6 years and started their Social Impact department in my last 2 years there. As someone who has been on both sides of the coin, I'm so pleased to be a resource and learn from you all.

Please feel free to tag me in posts if you have any questions!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.