cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Update: Join us on October 28th!

Pen Howell
Community Manager
Community Manager
Senior Manager, Community Engagement, Pledge 1%

Hey there folx, and happy Wednesday! Following up from our post earlier in this forum, the team here at Pledge 1% wanted to share what we learned from the feedback that you all shared with us over the last few months!

Join us on October 28th for a Community Update! We'll dive in on the feedback we received and how that’s shaping the future of this online community as well as Pledge 1% as a whole! We’ll hold some time for Q&A as well, so feel free to drop any questions or topics you’d like us to cover below.

Register to attend here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsfu2tpzgrEtRxnSFbU-ANWZsxHlkpwQUQ

Additionally, @TimP1  and I want to get to know you! If we haven’t yet had the chance to chat (or even if we have), feel free to shoot me a message to schedule some time for a 1:1 about your company, Pledge 1%, and how we can better support your social impact journey.

Pen

see: Help shape the future of the Pledge 1% Community! 

5 REPLIES 5

MangalaMartinus
Advocate
Managing Director, Payments Consulting Network

Hi Pen

Sounds like an interesting session. Is there any chance that one of the Pledge 1% APAC team could repeat this session at an APAC friendly time at some point?

Thanks

Mangala

Pen Howell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging, @MangalaMartinus! We'll certainly record and post this event here in the Community, but if there's enough interest,  @Pledge 1 might be able to host a separate live session.

Give this post a thumbs of if any of our APAC members would be interested! 

DarcyLee-SixFeetUp
Path Finder
VP of Strategic Growth & Partnerships, Six Feet Up

@Pen Howell I would love to view the recording. I was traveling on 10/28 and unable to attend.

Darcy Lee
VP of Strategic Growth & Partnerships
Six Feet Up - Python & Cloud Expert Consulting

Pen Howell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DarcyLee-SixFeetUp, perfect timing! You can find the recording here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/eKBKUAP6kWGAwWU2BHWSzj-6eKAKIaEu7a9MahlKWuwtaJh_I3fERIbAZbcVCebP.9...

Passcode: 0Tg!82C@ 

I've also attached the slides. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing either one!

DarcyLee-SixFeetUp
Path Finder
VP of Strategic Growth & Partnerships, Six Feet Up

Thank you for sharing @Pen Howell! So many good things here. I appreciate you taking the time to survey members. These updates and progress are exciting!

Wohoo on the funding and staff expansion. I just shared the Director of Operations role with my network on LinkedIn and Twitter. I'm also happy to serve on committees, so if that's one way you're looking to expand your capabilities, capacity, and opportunities for members to be engaged I'm 💯 in!!!

Great feedback on how Pledge 1% can add value to companies - lots around member collaboration. I especially like the feedback about content tailored to different sized companies and great to see you are acting on it.

Yay on scaling up events and programs and on creating a corporate activism toolkit.

Darcy Lee
VP of Strategic Growth & Partnerships
Six Feet Up - Python & Cloud Expert Consulting
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.