cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help shape the future of the Pledge 1% Community!

Pen Howell
Community Manager
Community Manager
Senior Manager, Community Engagement, Pledge 1%

Hello, P1% Community! My name is Pen, and I recently joined Pledge 1% as the Senior Manager of Community Engagement. My background is in social impact consulting as well as corporate community engagement strategy for mission-first businesses. My role here will be to design programs and resources to support our growing community of member companies as well as keep our online community thriving!

As our team grows and we begin to develop new initiatives to better support this community, we want to hear from you! What works well about this online community, and what could be improved? Who are you interested in connecting with and learning from? How can we support you in moving from pledge to action?

If you’ll take just 30 seconds to complete this survey,  it would make a tremendous impact in shaping our community strategy for the next year. I also invite you to take a 1:1 call with myself and @TimP1  to share any questions, ideas or feedback that you have directly with us.

If you have any questions at all (or just want to say hello), please feel free to reply here or shoot me a direct message. I look forward to connecting with each of you here in Community, and if you’re ever in Chicago, in person over coffee or tea! 

link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD7J7FW

Pen Howell

pen@pledge1percent.org

4 REPLIES 4

TimP1
Pledge 1% Alumni
Vice President, Pledge 1%

Thrilled to have you on board and looking forward to all the insights from our member community! 

cloudcare
Explorer

Also new to the community - so we'll start out together! Looking forward to watching the program grow. Survey submitted.

Daniel_G_Rego
Explorer
Partner, Intellectual & Co.

Tried to complete the survey but it's already closed! 😞 - Dan

InesGarcia
Helping Hand
Agile Coach, Consultant, Author, Get Agile

Oh dear same here. Must be a way for Pledge announcements to get notified to members, over standard digests

Ines Garcia
Author amazon.com/author/inesgarcia
Agile Coach CSP-SM | Salesforce MVP | Inventor | Author
Announcements

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook

The Climate Action and Green Recovery Playbook will serve as a roadmap for all Pledge 1% companies to get involved in combating climate change through leveraging our unique resources, employee activations and engagement, and internal and external policies that consider all stakeholders, including the planet.

Playbooks are a Pledge 1% Member resource. Not a Member yet? Take the Pledge today for full access to the Pledge 1% tools & resources.