cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

WWL 2022 - Headshots.png

Pledge 1%'s #WomenWhoLead series celebrates female leaders who are paving the way for the next generation. While our featured leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, they are united in their efforts to promote equality for all women in the workplace. We’ve asked them to share a bit about their journey to success, as well as lessons they’ve learned along the way. 

Nancy Cooper

CEO, Servio Consulting LLC

Frankfort, IL, USA

What is your current role? Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences. 

CEO - I mainly oversee our partnership with Salesforce and our sales and marketing departments.

What’s the best part of your job? What do you enjoy the most?

Strategy! I love working with our customers to understand their pain points, requirements and goals and work with our solutions team to show our customers how to bring those to life using the Salesforce platform.

We’ve all faced personal and professional challenges these past two years - what motivates you to keep going?

Watching the fear and challenges that our customers are facing as they try to adopt digital transformation and learning how to sustain the remote workforce over the few years. We mainly work in education and this has been a huge challenge for institutions and driving them through this new normal is what motivates me to keep going.

What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?

Document everything and have a running to do list that is consistently reviewed.

What does generosity mean to you? 

Going above and beyond to help others with your time.

How do you feel businesses can play a larger role in solving today’s biggest challenges? Do you have any specific stories or examples from your work or colleagues you can share?

Today's largest challenge is adopting to our volatile world and learning the new digital and remote way of doing business. So having realtime access to data to be able to pivot quickly is what we need to be looking at. Implementing technology that gives us this data and the ability to adopt to change quickly. For example, Servio was able to use Salesforce to implement COVID tracking solutions for several institutions and school districts that will quickly give decision makers the ability to see who is sick, who has COVID, who has been exposed in realtime and react accordingly. Without this technology, it would take days/weeks to gather this information.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be and why?

Strategic - I love strategy, planning and executing in all aspects of my life and I feel that is my strength. I feel you need to constantly be evolving to improve to be a better company and person.

If you could pick a song to guide you through 2022, which song would it be?

If you are going through hell by Rodney Atkins

What are you looking forward to this year? Are there any goals (personal or professional), activities, or experiences you are excited about?

I am looking forward to seeing what our new norm is. We have been moved up to Premium Partner Level with Salesforce, we are figuring out our highbred office hours, we are rapidly hiring, implementing new processes and software. From the personal side, my daughter is getting married in October, my son was moved up to play on a D2 rugby team and I am looking forward to start traveling again. All of this gives me great excitement to see where the business falls at the end of the year, super excited to see my beautiful daughter marry her prince charming, very excited to become a rugby groupie mom this fall and cannot wait to start traveling again, my goal is to travel to a new destination every quarter.

Women Who Lead