Did you mean: 
Pledge 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

38.png

Elena Mocan

Head of Sales, Mekanys Inc

📍Republic of Moldova

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would that be and why?

Ambitious. I constantly strive to improve and innovate, pushing my limits to achieve new heights. For instance, when faced with a challenging project at work, I set ambitious goals, worked diligently, and collaborated with teammates to not only meet but exceed expectations, showcasing my drive for continuous improvement and success.

Pledge 1% provides a framework for businesses to do good. Do you think it’s important for today’s corporate leaders to prioritize social impact? If so, why?

Yes, it's increasingly important for today's corporate leaders to prioritize social impact. Beyond traditional profit-driven objectives, businesses are now seen as integral parts of the larger community and society.

Prioritizing social impact through initiatives like Pledge 1% not only enhances a company's reputation but also fosters employee morale, attracts socially conscious consumers, and contributes to building a sustainable and responsible business model. In the current business landscape, companies that actively engage in social responsibility are often better positioned for long-term success and positive societal contributions.

What’s the best piece of advice you've ever received?

"Embrace failure as a stepping stone to success." This advice encourages a mindset of resilience and learning from setbacks. It reminds me that failures are not the end but rather opportunities to grow, adapt, and ultimately move closer to achieving my goals.

"Embrace failure as a stepping stone to success."

What advice do you have for women who are just starting their career?

Remember that every career journey is unique, so stay true to yourself, be adaptable, and enjoy the learning experiences along the way.